This warrant policy is integral part of the product being sold by the AKANKSHA INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED hereinafter called “AIPL” or the “Company” for the purpose of ensuring the quality and after sales service in connection with the product/equipment/machine/unit or any other gazette.
This policy is being provided with every product of the Company to which it is applicable and also available on the website of the Company. The Policy uploaded on the website of the Company is same as being provided to the Purchaser of the product from AIPL. However, it may change from time to time depending on the nature and use of the product. In case of any discrepancy in the two versions, the copy of the warranty policy furnished to the purchaser along with the Copy of Invoice shall prevail.
AIPL warrants that all equipment will be free of any defect in materials or workmanship for the period of 1 year. Warranty begins from the date of shipment /Invoice. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to all AIPL equipment purchased, installed, and used for the purpose for which such equipment was originally designed. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature, or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than AIPL or an AIPL authorized third-party service provider. AIPL reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
During the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty Period outlined above, purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the Standard Equipment Warranty will be, at AIPL’s sole discretion and option, the repair or replacement of the defective product. Components that customer claims to be defective must be available to AIPL for inspection and evaluation. Notice to an AIPL dealer, systems integrator, sales representative or other third party is not notice to AIPL. Following its receipt of any such purchaser’s notice, AIPL will determine whether the reported problem is covered by this Standard Equipment Warranty. If AIPL determines that the problem is covered, AIPL will authorize repair or replacement of the defective product, as deemed appropriate by AIPL in its sole discretion.
- Our product is being sold for commercial use, hence in our view the purchaser does not fall under the definition of the Consumer as mentioned under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 or any other Act related from time to time related to the consumer including rules, guidelines, notifications under the enactment.
- The Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Repairs under the warranty period shall be carried out by the Company authorised personnel only. The details of the service /support required shall be provided by the Company.
- If the units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the Company Authorised Personnel the warranty shall operate in offsite mode.
- In the event of repairs of any part (s) of the units, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- In case of damage to the product /misuse detected by the Service / Support personnel , the warranty conditions are not applicable and the repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances , and spares are not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The nominal capacity of the equipment /product is at standard test condition. Any deviation in condition either on outdoor or indoor side will affect the product performance.
- The decision of AIPL with regard to the settlement of all claims under this warranty shall be final.
The Warranty Exclusions
- The product is not used according to the instructions given
- Defects caused by improper use.
- Warranty shall be void if the product has failed under condition (e.g. waterlogging/misuse/unusual electricity conditions).
- Modifications or alterations of any nature made in the circuit by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel as determined by the Company authorised personnel.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the equipment/machine/unit.
- The Original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like abnormal voltage, acts of god etc.
- Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animal or insects.
- 9. Under no circumstances the Company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
- Third Party Claims against customer for losses or damages.
- Loss or damage to records, information or data.
- Economical consequential damages including lost profits.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with or connected to, a product accessories not supplied by the Company or purchased from the Company for different uses and connected together.
Additional Warranty Note
OEM or third-party equipment that is incorporated into AIPL equipment is covered under 1 year off site warranty.
This Warranty Policy and the Other Documents shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes will be resolved by arbitration at New Delhi as per the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by AIPL. Courts at New Delhiwill have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to such arbitration proceedings as well as any item emanating herefrom.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
Except as expressly provided in this standard warranty policy statement, aipl hereby expressly disclaims all representations, conditions and warranties, whether express or implied, including by way of example and not limitation, the implied warranties of title, merchantability, noninfringement and fitness for a particular purpose. limitation on liability notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, in no event will aipl be liable for any special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including loss of profits, whether arising in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. the limitations set forth here will apply even if the remedies of error correction, repair or replacement, reperformance of services and refund of payments completely fail of their essential purpose. notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the limit of aipl liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, by statute or otherwise) to customer or to any third party concerning the aipl equipment sold to customer and warranted hereunder, aipl performance or nonperformance, or in any manner related to this standard warranty policy statement, for any and all claims will not in the aggregate exceed the actual amounts received by aipl for the specific product with respect to which such claim is made.